Saturday, October 25, 2008

UNTAMED-WILD/MILD BEAUTY AND ESCAPADES



We do not like to go for picnic or holidays on the lakeside or riverside where there is vitiation of atmosphere with defiled beaches.Simple reason being that it gives a sickening feeling even if we pass thruogh that boulevard.The feeling of nausea,repugnance with that reeky smell makes us repulsive.Whereas if we are at a beach or hillstation with trees all around,or white sand around its a different state of mind.The famished lungs yearning for fresh oxygen wanted to inhale deeply.This strong and persistent desire of my family was a promise fulfiled by me when I took my family to Shivpuri ahead of Rishikesh.
We had a nice two day camping trip when we wanted to plunge and immerse ourself in whole white sand beach,inhale all the available fresh oxygen and all ganges waters to be filled in the skin pores.Let me tell you nothing works better to unwind yourself other than the lap of mother nature. The spirit of adventure made us to do the rafting also.The fun of rumbling roars,deep rapids and pristine waves is awesome.Its all about inculcating the team spirit,survival in crisis,pushing,pulling and paddling when raft goes upside down in deep rapids.

Anu you missed it I dont know when you will have again this pulsating experience. It was you who needed the most to preapre youself for the battles ahead and the thrill to conquer it.We as indians are comparatively new breeds of adventure seekers.Altough we have best terrains to do that.Thanks to our own Akshay kumar for instilling the confidence.

I should also thank Marielou for really instigating me for it.Its true Marielou you should experience and participate with your kids before its too late.Its a preparedness of the lifes battles ahead.
It was not my intention dear Babu to leave you in the midst current when you were gasping for breath.Anyway you had those life jackets.Idea was to conquer the fear.Do you remember"Darr ke aagey Jeet hai." That is what paralyses our thinking in event of crisis and stops us from taking risks.But to instil this lesson in your mind I had a rebuke from Anu.But you will thank me Anu one day was implanting these values at young age.Didnt you saw how it was natural for Aaron during that journey.It shows the preparedness for emergencies and lifes bigger battles. The divine charm and aura of ganges gives a very different feeling.The mysticism,enigma and ecstasy of white water will allure me again and again,and I committed myself that I will come here again.I dont know the same commitment I had made myself for so many other places also in past.But this time I promised to that pristine beauty I come soon again in your divine lap.

No comments: