Thursday, September 25, 2008

PUG MARKS OF RANI

The other day it was a sunny morning at Jim Corbett Park.Wanted to see some really wild ones ,but all had lazily hidden themselves in some unknown shrubs.Forest Ranger was desperately trying to convince me that the pug marks are fresh and maybe the wild cat has just crossed the road.But its always like that since last four years.Every year I visited remembering Sir Jim Corbett but all in vain.While speaking to the villagers inside the park I overheard that these forest officials have made pug marker for different species to create and maintain the mystery and charm in the wild life santuary.How do you feel if someone shows you the pug mark of Rani the Tigress in the mid of jungle and that too very confidently after sitting for a while and looking from different angles.Atleast I feel shudder in my spine and this feeling of adventure brings me to this place again and again.

No comments: